Borla Stingers on 2001 Cobra -- Video --

• Sponsors (?)

So do the 4" tips on the stinger clear the '01 cobra's rear alright? Run into any problems installing it? And most importantly, can you say how much hp/torque you got from it?

Thanks. I'm seriously considering the borla stinger for my '01 cobra.

BluesXman said:
So do the 4" tips on the stinger clear the '01 cobra's rear alright? Run into any problems installing it? And most importantly, can you say how much hp/torque you got from it?

Thanks. I'm seriously considering the borla stinger for my '01 cobra.

It will clear just fine .....

Not only do I have 4" tips but a FULL 3" custom exhaust from into the mufflers and back.

This image is "Skinny tires" days, I now have 315's but everything is still perfect.

You'll notice I also went with BORLA!!!!! 3" in/out.

exhaustfullplusrear2up.JPG

Thanks for the comments everyone.

BLuesXman - clears fine & with room to move. Really helps fill that space. I was planning to do the install myself, but ending up having it done w/my LTs & Xpipe. I've also never dyno'd so I can't really comment on the gains. By the stats/numbers from Borla, you'll get 'bout 20 HP/ 25 ft lbs Torque.

DoubleONegative - thanks bro! One of my goals in life was to do a decent video of my exhaust. One of my research pet peeves was watching/listening to crappy clips. Hopefully this will give a decent overview for someone considering the Stingers and if it'll be a good fit for their car.

Scott 96Cobra - those are some great pics of the Stinger cat-back. Excellent choice if I may say so! :)