Boss dyno with numbers

• Sponsors (?)

Wow that is a lot smoother. Looks like i need to buy some boss parts if available. Id like to see a custom tuned 5.0 layed over that to. Just to see if it smooths out any. The GT looks very rough on its curves.

After finding out that the BOSS only runs a 12.7 ET at the strip. I would rather have a GT with a good tune and a set of sticky tires. Just not enough car for the money and the graphics are just awful.

After finding out that the BOSS only runs a 12.7 ET at the strip. I would rather have a GT with a good tune and a set of sticky tires. Just not enough car for the money and the graphics are just awful.

same here.

the red wheels and the graphics make the car look dumb. they shoulda just put the old school boss stripes back on it. and a shaker hood

why would anyone want red wheels on a car? especially a boss? we're not subaru drivers who paint their wheels pink.

Well if you don't like what the Boss ran at the strip understand it's a track car and will always be a track car. It's not designed for the 1/4 mile. If you're disappointed in it, the 5.0 with mods will be much faster down the strip. It'd be a way better investment if that's your goal. If your goal is to track the car, the Boss won't be beat.

Hope I didn't come across as negative.