Boss Inc. hood quality?

Aug 11, 2008
I am thinking of getting a 95 Cobra R style hood for my LX, and was looking at the Boss Inc. hoods. I want to know how the fitment and quality of the hoods are from those with experience. Also how was shipping time? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

from what ive heard boss inc is right up there with cervini's in terms of quality
in terms of shipping, truck freight takes forever anyways

No joke, I just bought one. I was hesitant at first but I'm really glad I made the purchase. I bought mine on Ebay. I think it's nicer than my Cervini hood in terms of overall finish. Shipping was quick! I live in Canada and from there warehouse in Ohio to a freight terminal where I live was less than 5 days. They were super awesome on the phone and really accomadating. I give them two thumbs up. They have a 100% feedback on Ebay.

Thanks for the input guys. I just pulled the trigger and it should be here next week. Free shipping this week. Talked to Todd over there. Very nice to talk to, and took the time to explain all the features about the hood. So far, so good. Might be a couple weeks before the car is finished, but I will post up some pics when I get the car back.

Fit and finish much better than my 2 other Cervinis.
bosshoodapril4016.jpg

sidemoldings009.jpg

wheelthread008-1.jpg