Bought a new coil.. I like!!!

i just wanted to share my wonderful experience with this coil being that there is no SN reviews for it... bought it today at Downs Ford, a Crane PS-91.. Everyone told me that it's just a coil and not to expect a damn thing... well let me tell ya!! SOTP feeling rose a tad.. noticable feeling though.. and throttle responce is sooo much smoother and a revs a little faster.... all in all, it was a 70.00 well spent... Well, im gonna have fun for the next day or 2 until im used to the difference and then my cars slow again! :banana:

Next is the Crane Hi-6 ignition whenever i get the money

• Sponsors (?)

ahh i didnt try gappin the plugs bigger yet..

And black331stang. I was thinking about getting the screamin demon coil, but as impatient a kid i am in waitin, i went right to my ford dealer and bought this coil.. it did make a difference tho.. And i think ide rather keep all my ignition parts all the same and use Crane.. the Hi-6 is fully digital and has a rev limiter and a retard i think and its 200 bucks from summit.

EDIT: I lied.. looked through summit now... rev limiter it has... The timing retard is a seperate addition for like 100 bucks