Bought My First Mustang!!!

When I was young about age 8..My father bought a turquoise blue 5.0 mustang convertible. I have two brothers (me being his only daughter and the first born)

One late night I must of been about 11 years old ...we drove it into an empty parking.....he put the top down..it was just me and my awesome Dad...The stars were all out and you can see them clearly!...he began doing 360s, spinning out, burning out so much that the smoke covered the entire lot like heavy fog! It was a blissful moment that I will never forget with my father.

I was hooked. That was the night that I knew and decided that one day I too was going to buy my own Mustang!

Today I own a 2004 all american muscle badass Mustang GT convertible. 40th Anniversary edition. It's automatic which makes it more girly and modified with intake manifold and exhaust.

She's loud like me, She picks up, I live in the fast lane and I love my mustang.
So I joined this forum to share my passion for Mustangs, look for parts, mods and if I have technical/mechanical issues with it I'd appreciate some expert advice from stang lovers on How to take good care of her.

Thanks for having me! [emoji151]

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)