Bought my gun

• Sponsors (?)

I'd like to go somewhere where i can load mine up and see how fast i can unload it lol. I got the thing for protection for me and the gf and shes like freaked out by it. I was liek look if he's gonna show up when your getting done work i need to have it. Then she wouldn't touch me in the car cause of it. She said I'm fine with you having it i just have to get used to getting near it

take her shooting. if she's like you she would like it. theres no desert out there, thats were we go and shoot. when we dont gop to the range

I told her someday i'm gonna take her to the range and shes gonna learn. She said no. I said look we get married and have kids your gonna have to learn how to use it to protect our children if i'm away. You will learn how to shoot it

nah I can't carry it to work. I can't even have i in my car in the parking lot if i would and they would for some reason look in my car and find it i wodul get fired. So it would be at the house while I was working. Or when i go on calls can't carry it then either not suppose to have it in the fire house either. Gotta check the new by laws and see if thats still the deal