brakes are really hard to push after b303 cam install!

• Sponsors (?)

gotta be a vacuum issue with the change in cam or you missed a vacuum line somewhere. My money is on a vacuum line since the the brakes are super hard to push. A B cam would reduce your available brake vacuum some but not excessively.

i think its vac line issue, the B-cam isnt going to reduce vacuum enough to cause brake problems, especially seeing how the time you will brake are under decel, if the trans is in gear, the RPMS are going to be up with a closed throttle and cause mroe vacuum. even if the trans is in nuetral, the VSS is going to be reporting the car is moving so the EEC will raise the RPM slightly until it comes to a complete stop. the raised RPMS with the closed throttle will also increase vacuum. so i would check for vac line problems.

Check the vacuum hoses as suggested. Also check the rubber grommet that holds the vacuum check valve on the brake booster.
It is easy to find, the vacuum line from the vacuum tree connects to it.

A vacuum gauge would be helpful to see how much vacuum you actually have. The auto parts store may loan or rent one to you.
I would expect to see 12-14 inches of vacuum at 800 RPM even with a B cam.