Brand New 05-09 Ram Air Hood

MikeCruizin

Premium Sponsor
Jun 3, 2008
For all of you that have an open eye out for that perfect aftermarket mustang hood, we now have an all new Anniversary Edition 2005-2009 Mustang Ram Air Hood on sale. We are the first to market with this hood and we are excited about the design and believe that it will be a big hit. Its obviously based on the new SMS Saleen Style Hood with some small worthwhile changes. I only have a few of these in stock as the first production run was small. We have already taken one and pre-fit it on several 05+ models and its been perfect every time.

Bare in mind folks that once we are out of these we will be out for about 30-45 days before the next production run is through and we have more back in stock. They are currently in stock and I will do my best to get back in here and post up as soon as we run out so that everyone has an FYI.

ANNIVERSARY0509ramair_lg.jpg

I also have several special offers on the TruFiber Hoods. If anyone is interested in any of these hoods simply give us a call and ask for Garret as we are providing forum members discounts on all TruFiber Mustang Hoods.

I will be leaving in the morning for Mustang Week as we are a Silver sponsor of the Event, so he will be able to help you out in the mean time. Otherwise we will see some of you at Mustang Week and please stop by the Cruizin Concepts Wholesale area. We will have about a 40X20 area with tires, wheels, brakes, vertical doors, grilles "IN STOCK AT THE SHOW" for sale with some special deals. We will also have lots of free stuff including T-Shirts and other cool stuff. Hope to see a few of you there.

Lastly you can see all of our main monthly specials on the Hood catalog page here: Mustang Hoods and Hood Scoops at CruizinConceptsWholesale.com

CALL US TOLL FREE 888-630-0655

Visit us online at: Mustang Body Kits | Hoods | Wheels and Mustang Accessories
Visit us online at: Mustang Wheels Rims and Parts at CruizinConcepts.Com
cruizinlargebanner4.gif

• Sponsors (?)