Brand new in box 86-93 5.0 75mm BBK Throttle Body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fail

Sep 24, 2011
San Marcos, CA
NOTE: I realize this is my first post here, but there is a good reason for it. I purchased the below advertised throttle body for my Plymouth Neon project (they can be adapted with some modification). Seeing as not many people on the Neon side of the game would be interested in this piece, I've had very little luck in selling it over on Neons.org. Therefore, I registered here, and am hoping to get more exposure with a crowd that might be more interested in this particular piece. I have feedback on Neons.org under this user name and my old user name "Jonathan 2.4". Also, I have feedback on eBay under the user name akr0nym.

I am located in San Marcos, CA
My e-mail is: apocea at yahoo com (make this an email address, you know how =])
I am verified on PayPal, and will accept payment that way or cash in person if you would like to pick it up locally.

On to the product info and photos:

This is a BBK 75mm Mustang Throttle Body. Brand new in box and only removed for pictures.
I purchased this brand new with the intent of using it for my Neon project. However, I decided to go with a 65mm instead.

These photos are of the actual throttle body that is up for sale:
99dfbcc0.jpg

e2bd9c3f.jpg

a56e79ac.jpg

62752763.jpg

SOLD

Jonathan

Attachments

• 99dfbcc0.jpg
    99dfbcc0.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 116
  • e2bd9c3f.jpg
    e2bd9c3f.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 142
  • a56e79ac.jpg
    a56e79ac.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 62752763.jpg
    62752763.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Sponsors (?)

It is still for sale, but that's not enough to move it off of my shelf, sorry. 170 is an unbeatable deal as is. As I said, I challenge you to find a new one anywhere else on the net cheaper than or even at this price.

Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.