SOLD Brand New Magnaflow 15882

Discussion in 'Exhaust Parts' started by Bikerdrumr, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. These are warranty replacements for the ones I had for over 100k miles. Trying to sell so I can put on something louder. Unfortunately, the warranty doesn't transfer. But as I stated before, they last a long time. The market value is over $550, but that's with a lifetime warranty. So, I'm selling for $350.

Attached Files:

2. OK, how about $300? I really can't go any lower than that.

3. Are these still available?

4. OK...thanks. $300 shipped? Do these drone much?

5. In my experience I would say no. I lived with a set for a 110k miles and now I actually want something a little louder. In all that time I don't remember any drone.

Shipping these so they arrive perfect to you will not be cheap. I can get a quote today but I am expecting close to $50. I am willing to go halves with you and make it $325 incl S&H. Do we have a deal?

6. I'll let you know on Monday. I'm definitely interested, I'm just still exploring a few other options. Did you run these with stock exhaust, or did you have a mid-pipe?

7. Stock pipe.

8. Did these sell?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

9. They did not sell. Are you interested?

10. Interested in trading for a set of Flowmaster Outlaws? I bought them new around a month ago and had them out on the road two days. With long tubes and an off-road x-pipe, there a bit loud for my taste.

Let me know.

11. I might be interested! Let me do a little research and get back to you within a day or two. An even swap?

12. Sorry, but I need to reconsider. I think these might be too mild for the sound I'm looking for...

#13 Eric DeHosse, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  13. Bikerdrumr - I sent you a "Conversation" request. Thanks.

#14 ZGrand, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.