buddy had his Escalade keyed.with pics

86crazyhorse

Mar 22, 2006
clackamas Or
So a buddy from work had his Escalad keyed on both sides .so he took it to a shop and they told him that it would cost him $2100 to get them out .So i told him i could do it for less.check out the pics sorry for the glare it was late. the first pic is how much i was able to pull out.not bad for a hour .
2108875_151_full.jpg
2108875_152_full.jpg
2108875_153_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I love it, people who have no balls to confront a person if they have a problem with them, but rather vandalize the persons car when they are not around. *****ing idiots. I hate 'em.

Insurance wont cover that?

no it happed at his house .he said insurance would cover it .but i told him i would do the work for him.since he wasnt to happy about how long they said it would take a shop to fix it.plus i am a little bite cheaper.

yeah they also srayed paint on it and on his wifes honda.he wasnt to happy.

I saw a Honda Pilot yesterday downtown with orange spraypaint on all sides. I would have been pissed if that was me. Beyond measure. I have had my cars egged and multiple other things done. Nothing makes me more angry, I can tell you this...:mad:

That really sucks. Last week, someone ran into my denali that was parked in front of my friends house.. messed up the driver side and hit my front wheel throwing my front end off and possibly damaging my front diff..