Progress Thread Budget 89 GT

• Sponsors (?)

She’s back on the ground!
826F8C00-57B7-4E02-B2D8-D08F93E3DC88.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users
well... i got my fuel system back going. checked for leaks last night and didnt have any. it was my first time making AN lines but wasn't to bad.

if i had my upper intake gasket i would be good to go i could fire this thing but i think its lost in the mail. was supposed to be here on the 2nd and hasn't changed anything in the shipping info since the first.

really sucks :-( oh well.

I ordered a gasket for my weed eater once, 59c and cost $2.30 to ship, last place on the shipping list was Ocala about an hour and a half away, agonizing, three days they shipped another and I got that one a few days later, then guess what shows up about a month later? :tss:

Reactions: 1 user
sooooo i got my new intake on. and now i cant put one of my catch can lines on cause the upper intake drops down twords the valve cover more than the original....
i think i may have a fix for this... bu its sloppy. and slightly embarrassing so im gonna see if it works before i post it on here lol

then i get home yesterday and my new door moldings are scattered across the yard..... the UPS man left them in front of my side door and when my wife let the dogs out of the back door they circled around and chewed them up.....

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Surprised
Reactions: 1 user
Well.... im still around. just been doing some body work to the car. i think i may have it painted before spring.... ill get some picture tonight. if it wasnt for these patches of surface rust down the doors and quarters this car would have just been scuff and shoot.

i ordered new door seal and window seals as well i need to put in.

last night i went to replace the door pins in the drivers door and the bottom hinge is to far gone for a regular bushing so i ordered the over sized one hopefully it will work.....

these were spots like poka dots ranging from the size of a dime to a little bigger than a half dollar so you have to gring the out the spot putty them and then block them out.... at least i think thats the best way to do it . im no body guy tho.