Is there anything in there that could have caused it to bind up the last time you closed it, plastic bag maybe? I've had stuff get in the latch mechanism that made it feel like it was locked. Had to force it to open.
Those locks are simple as well. Watch some YouTube vids of lock picking with paperclips and get to work, if it really is locked. I've opened file cabinets like that before.
ill give it a shot. i havent got much done this week. i did get the head bolted on. ive been working on everyone elses stuff it seems like this week and helping my grandfather in the field. im gonna get after it this weekend.
Ok so i see a few things, the first is that with a change to the aluminum heads we can now [and should] run more timing. The aluminum lets heat escape from the cylinder= lower cylinder pressure = less velocity = slower spool time.
So i changed the timing map a "bit" lol you will see the changes, this should make the turbo spool better under load.
The second thing i see is the AFR you had in boost... it was scary dude... if the WB was correct you were up in the 13 AFR range above 5k and 8psi.... not good. once i built a histogram to see what i needed to do with the VE table it became evident how much more these heads flow, to reach the same target AFR it wants upwards of 12%+ more fuel.
I wasnt sure if it was reading hat cause of the clutch slipping or what. i have added so much fuel into this already i didnt think it asking for more more more could be right... i will give this a shot