Bullit and GT

• Sponsors (?)

breaks were different. 13 in in the front, i forgot what the back was, i think 11, but the breaks are more powerful cause i have them on my 98 gt.
yeah that's right. They are just black
whats different about the suspension... if i were to order springs for it, i gotta look for one for a bullit?
same springs will work - but stock their sway bars,struts, and springs are diff than gt's

Since I own a bullitt i probably should know. Bullitts come with many different things from ford. The brakes are red with the front two calipers having a white pony on them. Also you know that the intake manifold is different however so are the valve covers. The bullitt also comes with different diameter swaybars and slightly different springs. Owning a 2004 gt and this 01 bullitt i know for a fact that the bullitt suspension is alot better in the handling department as opposed to a regular gt. Some have said it is the next best handling mustang to the cobra r

Cant forget the engine pullies, interior, gauges, c-pillars, shift knob, absence of fog lights, absence of wing, and different fuel door. The difference in the suspension involves bigger sway bars as stated, subframe connectors, and the springs and shocks are different, they drop the car about .75" and the shocks and struts are made by tokico. Thats about all i can think of off the top of my head. But yes all the parts are swapable. :nice: If you are going to buy parts for it, they are the same as buying for a gt, except for the brakes.

Cant forget the engine pullies, interior, gauges, c-pillars, shift knob, absence of fog lights, absence of wing, and different fuel door. The difference in the suspension involves bigger sway bars as stated, subframe connectors, and the springs and shocks are different, they drop the car about .75" and the shocks and struts are made by tokico. Thats about all i can think of off the top of my head. But yes all the parts are swapable. :nice: If you are going to buy parts for it, they are the same as buying for a gt, except for the brakes.

Nicely said:nice: