Bullitt Axlebacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pair of Bullitt Axle-backs. Car had less than 5k miles when replaced with Stingers to match the new x-pipe. Minor handling scratches that cannot be seen from more than 3 feet away. Same as FRPP part #M-5230-GTB. Best retail price that I’ve seen was $390, asking $225. Shipping available at your expense
DSCF0564.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Are these the stock mufflers that come on the Bullitt? Where are the scatches? on the chrome?

Also where in the Burg are you? I live in Reading, but come to Allison Park to see grand kids sometimes.

I have an '08 Bullitt that the previous owner modded with Flowmasters and I'm not totally happy with the drone sometimes. His originals are N/A.

Are these the stock mufflers that come on the Bullitt? Where are the scatches? on the chrome?

Also where in the Burg are you? I live in Reading, but come to Allison Park to see grand kids sometimes.

I have an '08 Bullitt that the previous owner modded with Flowmasters and I'm not totally happy with the drone sometimes. His originals are N/A.

They are factory take-offs from an '08 Bullitt. The scratches are very fine, like someone wiped the tip off while it was dirty with a dry rag. They are in a small group further back from the edge and look like they would be hidden by the bumper anyway. The tips are actually polished stainless so you probably could hide them a lot more with more polishing if you really wanted to.

I'm about a half hour southeast of Allison Park, not too far from the turnpike exit in Monroeville.

Status
Not open for further replies.