Burgermaster 05/13/06

• Sponsors (?)

WANNA_BE_GT said:
Last night rocked! :SNSign: Thanks for everyone coming out and thanks to Tyler for getting the F-bodies organized. Kinda odd, a mustang guy organizing F-bodies LOL, but whaddya gonna do. Man, it was great seeing the ol' crew again and seeing a lot of new faces as well. Curt, the new GT is pimp. Even though you dissapeared last night, the car made up for you absence. Tyler, cobra rocks. Totally fast. Anyhow, great turn out, clean cruise. No cops, no trouble, just some great loud cars: nice :

Lets do it again.

-Corey

yeah, many great loud cars... and also one "spirited" 98 red Taurus... that guy's a maniac (and has some skill on the freeway...) I really need to get my car back ASAP... both because I miss it so much, and I need to represent the GTs... there is like only one now... Curt... and that's ONE LONELY GT, espeically when he decides to take a romantic - moon-lit stroll down the beach :D

-Anyone got any pics they want to upload?

I won't be going on the 20th... got other plans, and I know a few other guys are busy too... I think it's about that time of summer for a Champs event... or Traxx, but I like the new couse they set up in Seattle at Champs... not too expensive either, like $10/race when you buy like 6 or something... plus the cars are very consistant, I think they're using propane now... they really fly

tarch said:
bah i am not in the videos... you guys were wayyyy behind...

haha me and john had a more dramatic drive through there :D even with a minivan in chase!

there was this random crazy focus... almost hit one of the black cobras, I think either AJ or Tyler... but there was also the usual ricers trying to keep up w/ us... it seems that every time we go for a cruise, we end up picking up random other cars on the freeway who want to try to stay w/ us... always funny to see who tries to race us on the freeway, but it's only when we're as a group, never individual... :D

S351Saleen77 said:
Joey5.0,

Nice video!!:nice: Wish I could have made the cruise part!!

Yea Man i was hoping you would go so that i would be able to get some footage of you on the gas or somethin cool. Your car is Amazing, i love saleens, my dad has an 03. Nice Car!