Burnout pics! / couple random pics

• Sponsors (?)

Headlights are just those Repro Cobra copy. I picked them up at a FFW.
Ebay has them all over..

Dont have a/c, so i see no use in having the a/c controls,lol I do have to get around to putting the cd player back in, just didnt feel like cutting the slot out, in the aluminium for it, at the time.

Those are BBK guage overlays, yes i painted the needles with a bright orange/red, as to bring a new look back to the faded apearnce.

i just use wax as you dry every now and then..for the wheels, if they are bad, il just use some mothers aluminum polish to get them looking new agian. I dont spend more then 2 hours cleaning the whole car, about 1-2 times a month. I can not remember the last time i actually washed my car,lol... I just whipe it down, or wax the rain spots, dirt off..

Although, it only gets driven every other day.

couple more...

newpic-07.jpg

View attachment 521354

Attachments

• newpic-07.jpg
    newpic-07.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 61
oink i love ur sn95... makes me almost start dropping to my knees and start praising..

you should throw some 18" black bullitts on ur 01 too ... :)

heres my bros car just like urs...

attachment.php

chris.jpg

sorry if pictures are to big for ur small screens :rlaugh:

Attachments

• P9200017_reduced.JPG
    P9200017_reduced.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 241
randomjoker said:
oink i love ur sn95... makes me almost start dropping to my knees and start praising..

you should throw some 18" black bullitts on ur 01 too ... :)

heres my bros car just like urs...

attachment.php

chris.jpg

sorry if pictures are to big for ur small screens :rlaugh:

He has dumps and tailpipes....hows that work?

Two pages and no one has said it yet? :shrug:

You need to mow your grass... :rlaugh:

Nice pics... I brought the neighbors out with the Edge Stall video in my sig. :D

If you notice in the video the camera is IN my garage and the car starts out at the next town house. Well, that's where the CIVIC boys live and I guess they took a bit of offense at the black marks in front of their garage left from a domestic. Now I have CIVIC black marks in front of MY garage. :rlaugh: