bust out your drool bibs, Race-Stangs latest photo shoot

not my cup of tea, but they are better than a huge wing or those ventvisor shades i have seen on the back windshield of some stangs. I dig the wheels and hood a lot! not so sure about the seats and seatbelt set up though. just my .02 though. and yes, i agree with putting the gt front back on.

• Sponsors (?)

Nice wheels! I have the same car except with the factory wing.
Looking at your car just gave me a bunch of ideas on what to do for mine.

About the vortex generators.....I think they would look cooler if they were lined up more(like on the Evo). But you defenitely have a lot of b#*^s for trying them on a stang.

Nice pics!:nice:

Here are the Reasons I HATE Those stupid Vortex Generators on Your car.

1. They are Pointless and Useless. The whole point of the vortex generators is to smooth out the air BEFORE it hits the rear spoiler.... But you dont have a rear spoiler making then useless.

2. You didnt do a very good job installing the vortex generators. they are not lines up correctly and the gap between then are not all equal. I would have used a ruler and some math to make the spaces between the generators perfect.

3. The are just look lame

guess you dont know how to take a joke :rolleyes:

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

then why on earth does a Roush with less power than the gt500 BEAT the hell out of it on the track.

power isnt everything...

:rolleyes: Why does the GT500 beat the crap out of the roush at the drag strip when it doesnt handle as well? Handling isnt everything. :nonono: That type statement gets you nowhere, BUT ill answer your question.

GT500 is a tank and weighs 400-500#s more than the roush...THATS why. Power to weight ratio is alot closer than the rated HP #s make it out to be. And maybe also because it costs more and is a purpose built track (road course) vehicle. :shrug:

This is opinion based anyways. If you want something that you can take around a race road course, or autoX your focus is going to be suspension and handling.
If you want a fast car your focus will be more towards power.

You ideally want a perfect blend of both for a well rounded street car.