Buy new 2011+ mustang vs supercharged fox / newedge ?

7991LXnSHO

10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
Kearney, NE
And with all of that...its time to bring in this::dead:
Aren’t we actually beating live horses with a dead horse? Can we add an emoji for that or bench racing?
I like ECU, ABS and modules, until they do not work. Funny someone mentioned the HVAC actuators. The heater box has been replaced after ruining out a second actuator in my 2007 Merc, and I think there was a similar issue in my Ranger. There have been very little non preventative maintenance and regular service repairs needed to either. Based on that, if insurance agrees, I would not have a problem buying a S197 Mustang with a family member - if I could find one that is not beat like that dead horse! Too bad the back seats in Mustangs are basically useless in any one newer than 1993.

@Trickflo ate you still around? What did you pick, or are you still on the fence and driving a Prius? :cool:

• Sponsors(?)

StangNet created a new car social app called knowmoto! Add your Mustang or post a photo in the knowmoto app and enter for a chance at a $100 gift card from LMR. Click the LMR Logo for more about the knowmoto Mega Thread!

Mustang5L5

Put lubricant all over the balls
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
I've actually been casually looking for a 99-04 Saleen vert. This will accelerate next spring/summer when I finish building my fox.

It's just silly how low I've seen some S281's sell for. I don't think i'd lose any money buying one right now

New Edges have always had the best lines IMHO, and I might be biased since I did own a new 2003 GT
f34d5eedaaeb8ae4cc6c73615ef91403.jpg

Reactions: 1 user