Buying Steeda battery relocation kit, have questions?

LXSTASY

Founding Member
Apr 25, 2000
Long Island, NY
I am going to buy the Steeda battery relocation kit for my 91 LX. I was curious to know if the switch that goes on the outside of the car is included in the kit or is that something that I have to buy separately?

Also i am running HIDs and I was curious how I could run them with the battery in the back?

Thanks
Dan

• Sponsors (?)

If you're talking about the manual cutoff switch, most of the time that comes seperately. It's not absolutely necessary to do, most only do it to keep it track legal for events. BTW, personally I'd never go with steeda, tends to be expensive and not as high quality as what you can find elsewhere. Good luck!

Well I like Steeda parts, sometimes (not waiting over 3 months for a wing though :nonono: :mad: ) but I found this new in box kit for $185 shipped. Other than that I would have used a taylor or something.

Also any ideas about the HIDs being run?

LXSTASY said:
Well I like Steeda parts, sometimes (not waiting over 3 months for a wing though :nonono: :mad: ) but I found this new in box kit for $185 shipped. Other than that I would have used a taylor or something.

Isn't the Steeda kit just a re-badged Taylor, anyway???

I just got the box yeterday. It is a rebadged Taylor. It looks good though. It says Hard Core on the top and bottom around the steeda symbol. I like it and I got it for a good price.
I saw on the inside the instructions are from Taylor.