C&L Plenom/BBK 75MM throttle body installed

my_03GT

Feb 9, 2003
DE
Another thumbs up for this combo. :nice:.....I installed them today in about two hours by myself. Piece of cake except for two screws you have to take out they are a pain in the BUTT!! I have no problems with idle, and the SOTP meter feels great. Just thought I would let you guys know... :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

my_03GT said:
Another thumbs up for this combo. :nice:.....I installed them today in about two hours by myself. Piece of cake except for two screws you have to take out they are a pain in the BUTT!! I have no problems with idle, and the SOTP meter feels great. Just thought I would let you guys know... :flag:
:OT: who installed your magnaflow stuff?

Does anyone have any reliable dyno info on any of the TB/plenum combos on a stock/lightly modded GT? I wanted that to be my next mod (after DR's and subframes), but I want to know if they actually give any significant TQ/HP improvement. Another 5 ponies would probably sell me on it. :nice:

GotMustangs said:
Does anyone have any reliable dyno info on any of the TB/plenum combos on a stock/lightly modded GT? I wanted that to be my next mod (after DR's and subframes), but I want to know if they actually give any significant TQ/HP improvement. Another 5 ponies would probably sell me on it. :nice:

Accufab 75mm TB
C & L Plenum

theres a dyno graph posted by a member a few hours ago..

Yea the two phillips screw's going into the throttle body that hold the black thing...sorry can't think of the name of it, I finally ended up using an impact driver, still a bitch though. I installed my Magna-flow mid pipe and cat back, along with a friend, took us a little over an hour, really easy if you have access to a lift. The passenger side manifold bolts were kinda a pain but just soaked them in wd-40 for a few minutes and no problem. :flag: