C&L Trueflow Inlet Pipe Question??

First off, my air cleaner outlet tube is cracked and I am looking to replace it. I came across an product from C&L called the Trueflow Inlet Pipe (C&L TrueFlow Inlet Pipes). Is anyone using this product and if so does it have the provisions to attach the ACT and the crankcase vent tube?
At this point in time, I am not interested in a cold air kit...just something to replace the stock tube.
Thanks in advance!

It seems the closer that I inspect my motor the more $$$ I spend!

• Sponsors (?)

I will be in a few days when the car's out of the shop. IMO it looks much better then a bought CAI kit such as BBK or those garbage kits off Ebay. Yes it has all the hook ups you asked about.

002-3.jpg

004-1.jpg

Thanks Redline...looks like it is Christmas time at your house!! I couldn't see in your picture the port for the ACT, I suspect it is on the side opposite the crackcase vent port?
I suspect that I am going to bite the bullet on this one and get C&L's 76mm CAI kit and delay my 3.73's!:(
I wouldn't mind it so much if I could buy the MAF and cold air components separate and at a later date! I suspect that if I did I would pay much more for the MAF and air box then if I just bought the kit in the first place!
The inlet pipe is $119 vs CAI w/76mm AFM for $269 (Mustangs Unlimited - The Source for Mustang Parts, Shelby Parts, Cougar Parts and Accessories)!

Thanks!!

Thanks Redline...looks like it is Christmas time at your house!! I couldn't see in your picture the port for the ACT, I suspect it is on the side opposite the crackcase vent port?
I suspect that I am going to bite the bullet on this one and get C&L's 76mm CAI kit and delay my 3.73's!:(
I wouldn't mind it so much if I could buy the MAF and cold air components separate and at a later date! I suspect that if I did I would pay much more for the MAF and air box then if I just bought the kit in the first place!
The inlet pipe is $119 vs CAI w/76mm AFM for $269 (Mustangs Unlimited - The Source for Mustang Parts, Shelby Parts, Cougar Parts and Accessories)!

Thanks!!

The ACT port is on the back. Thats just a small sample of everything that is going on it lol. Im not running a C&L Meter Ive had one before and never liked it. Im just using a different Mass air Meter that will match up to the C&L tube and running the filter off the end of that.