C4 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostly

Jul 6, 2011
I have a C4 with less than 1000 miles on rebuild and 8 1/8 mile passes on it. Three of the runs were on street tires. Five runs were on 26x9 slicks and one of those passes i sprayed it. The car is a complete street car and the transmission works perfectly on the street and at the track. Im switching to a tr3550 and dont need the C4. The trans in a case fill and has eagle red clutches in each after market clutch pack with extra clutches. It also has a kevlar band, hardened input shaft, deep aluminum pan, reverse manual vb, and a billet servo. Some of the fluid passages were 'massaged' in order to hold large power numbers by the go-to man near ATL. It has always been kept cool by a B&M 8x11 supercooler connected with 6an lines. I have an SFI certified flexplate 10.5 bc 157 tooth with your choice of two TCI converters. Both have anti ballooning plates and stall around 2500 and 3000. pn 451101 and 451502 respectively. Lokar dipstick. Asking $1300 for complete setup. Will separate, im newer to the forum so i tried to include all relevant info and not hide anything. Trans is in car, you can see, hear, ride to prove worthiness. Call, text, or pm four o four 545-9772

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.