Cadillac ATS Brembo calipers

• Sponsors (?)

M12x40mm length. It does stick out on the backside and is close to the rotor, but no contact.

Removing the original inserts is easy. M14 bolt in the backside. Hold the caliper firm in one hand and a few taps with a hammer and it comes out. The press fit isn't really that tight. Easy to remove.

yeah..... mine are putting up a fight..... those insert refuse to be taken out

I have completed gathering parts for this swap. I purchased the calipers off of Ebay here is the listing; http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335821607&icep_item=254521332550 Question I have is are these the correct calipers? After comparing the looks of these to the one most are installing the front looks different. I am wondering if its a different manufacturer or if its a different caliper that wont work. Thanks for the help.

I'm debating if I want to go out to that garage and finish these today...

YsnHv23.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Pads and hardware the same.

The body has a bigger curve and more offset from the spindle. I have both, I’ll see if I can get a side by side
Thanks I apreciate all the help. I believe Ive seen them posted by you with the 14" rotor. I already have the cobra setup so Ill just send these back. The ebay seller said follow a return through ebay so hopefully I dont get screwed on my refund. Again thanks for all your help. I was just about to pound out the inserts before I noticed they looked different.

Thanks I apreciate all the help. I believe Ive seen them posted by you with the 14" rotor. I already have the cobra setup so Ill just send these back. The ebay seller said follow a return through ebay so hopefully I dont get screwed on my refund. Again thanks for all your help. I was just about to pound out the inserts before I noticed they looked different.

Good catch!

I got my calipers from Rock auto for like $120ish each if you haven't checked the yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Good catch!

I got my calipers from Rock auto for like $120ish each if you haven't checked the yet.

Thanks Ill most likely order them from there once I'm sure Ebay will refund me. I have the Taurus rear calipers ready to install as well when I do this swap. The setup is going to be ATS Fronts, Taurus rears, wilwood 2 to 3 proportioning valve and with 99-04 hydroboost. Ill throw up the loaded Cobra caliipers, and all parts associated for sale after the swap.

Hey guys name is John, I am new to this forum and new to this brembo upgrade but been a fox body guy since I was 19yrs old (48 now LOL)... quick question for you guys doing the Cadillac brembo upgrade...so I just purchased Cadillac Brembos off of eBay...add states fits cadillac ATS but also shows it fitting CTS and XTS...here is the part number 84544159...had no idea there was a difference until looking on here which I unfortunately did after purchasing the calipers...will this work on the 13" rotors or is this only good for 14"? I am planning on mounting these on 94-95 sn95 spindle. Thanks for any info you can help me with.

Welcome, nice to have you here.

I checked that first part number on the ad against Rock Auto and didn't see it... I see
Buyer's Guide : ACDELCO 1722768 Caliper
CADILLACATS2013-2019
CADILLACCT62016-2020
CADILLACCTS2014-2019
Please refer to catalog for application details.

I did put a list of parts I ordered in my build thread for this... and the pictures look correct but @Mustang5L5 would be able to compare the XTS for you.

Welcome, nice to have you here.

I checked that first part number on the ad against Rock Auto and didn't see it... I see
Buyer's Guide : ACDELCO 1722768 Caliper
CADILLACATS2013-2019
CADILLACCT62016-2020
CADILLACCTS2014-2019
Please refer to catalog for application details.

I did put a list of parts I ordered in my build thread for this... and the pictures look correct but @Mustang5L5 would be able to compare the XTS for you.
Thank you...yeah its kind of confusing because I checked Rock Auto also and it doesn't find that part#...but if you look at the add on eBay it shows that it fits 2013-2019 ATS and it says its interchangeable with other part #s...hopefully I got the right ones especially since I sanded one already and prepared it for paint LOL

Thank you...yeah its kind of confusing because I checked Rock Auto also and it doesn't find that part#...but if you look at the add on eBay it shows that it fits 2013-2019 ATS and it says its interchangeable with other part #s...hopefully I got the right ones especially since I sanded one already and prepared it for paint LOL
precisely why I didn't buy mine off Ebay, but rather a parts seller...

Reactions: 1 user