CAI / Pulleys or GT Take offs

I belive the MAC cai and asp pulleys ran about 350..

gt take offs brand new installed with pace setter ran about 300

what would give me better performance, and what is the best upgrade to do.

also when it comes to pulleys, i am unsure if its one or multiple ones for the water pump and other parts ( i am eventually getting a system, and i was told to get an additional pulley for a part, i forgot which one)

I just did more searching online and realized Steeda makes their own pulley, and then ASP.. And it seems as its jsut one pulley for the price around 170

Does it matter what kind I get?

• Sponsors (?)

Intake and pulley will give you more performance than exhaust. No question.

You want a 25% UD crank pulley. That one by itself is enough. Some will tell you that you need an overdrive pulley for the alternator - you don't (unless you have a 2000W+ stereo). Some might also suggest a 10% UD water pump pulley. While I don't think it would hurt, I would argue that it's not worth the money/trouble. Just get a ASP or Steeda 25% crank pulley and that'll do it. :)

DanM said:
Intake and pulley will give you more performance than exhaust. No question.

You want a 25% UD crank pulley. That one by itself is enough. Some will tell you that you need an overdrive pulley for the alternator - you don't (unless you have a 2000W+ stereo). Some might also suggest a 10% UD water pump pulley. While I don't think it would hurt, I would argue that it's not worth the money/trouble. Just get a ASP or Steeda 25% crank pulley and that'll do it. :)

the ASP UD is okay?