caldwells been bad...

urban96

bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
Syracuse, NY
http://www.syracuse.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news-19/1114072829151980.***?syrneocit

Man said he set nine fires
One blaze destroyed summer house and classic cars in Pompey in 2004.
Thursday, April 21, 2005

A Syracuse man accused of setting a fire in Pompey Tuesday has admitted to setting that fire and eight others since 2001, including three at properties owned by a former landlord, troopers said.

He might not have been caught had the ex-landlord not seen him, troopers said.

Mark B. Caldwell, 43, 709 DeWitt St., was charged with arson, a felony, and arraigned Wednesday before Minoa Justice Janet Stanley. He is being held in the Justice Center on $100,000 bail.

Caldwell was charged with setting a fire Tuesday at 7404 Gates Road in Pompey. The fire was reported at 1:30 p.m., fire officials said.

Peter Fietta, the owner of the house, discovered the fire and saw Caldwell leaving, said State Police Investigator Tim Allan. Fietta extinguished the fire himself, fire officials said. Fietta recognized Caldwell as a former tenant and called the 2

911 Center, Allan said. Fietta provided a description of Caldwell's vehicle, and troopers were able to find him later, Allan said.

"Fietta caught him in the act," Allan said. "Had that not happened, we might not have caught him."

Peter Fietta could not be reached Wednesday.

Caldwell admitted to setting two other fires Tuesday, Allan said. Those fires were at a vacant house on Route 173 in DeWitt, just east of the Onondaga County Correctional Facility and in a storage barn across from 2608 Ridge Road in Pompey.

Allan said Caldwell has a relationship with the owner of the DeWitt home, but does not know the owner of the Pompey barn. He would not detail the relationship.

:rlaugh: saw that on the local news and thought of you caldwell.. haha

• Sponsors (?)

LOL!
:rlaugh: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh:

That's awesome!!

See I have people around the world causin **** for me, who needs enemies.
oh man

yeah has anyone else been having stangnet forum problems!?
this is seriously the first time it has worked in 4 days
:nonono:

i've barely posted!

Caldwell said:
LOL!
:rlaugh: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh:

That's awesome!!

See I have people around the world causin **** for me, who needs enemies.
oh man

yeah has anyone else been having stangnet forum problems!?
this is seriously the first time it has worked in 4 days
:nonono:

i've barely posted!

yeah man, i tried to get on the website wed evening and it rerouted me and the page said some cable lines around their building somehow melted or something and they were working to fix them asap