Calgary was off the hook. Drinking Story

muh'stang

If I were rich, I'd make sure all the scoops on my
Sep 26, 2003
Quesnel, B.C., Canada
So monday I got paid and I had the week off work from an injury while moving. Monday night came around and figured Id go for some beer with some buddies and watch the boxing match up. Well soon enough 1am rolls around and we were sobering up and getting bored...untill my one buddy said lets go to Calgary. Well thats when it ALL began. We drove around to all 4 of our houses and picked up clothing and money and began the trek to Alberta at 2am B.C. time, drove all night and got to Calgary early tuesday morning. We got a room at the Econo lodge by McMahon Stadium and then slept all day, woke up and walked to the beer store and got drunk again...took the train to Chinook and went to the Speakeasy and got 100% f'd up. (I have to say that is the best damn bar ive ever been too)...then we headed to Tequilas (i have no idea how we got there) went inside and had a few shots of tequila, stumbled out a few hours later and caught a cab to the hotel and passed right out, TKO'd. Woke up the next afternoon went to Denny's for breaky, stopped at the beer store and got drunk again while watching the Montreal game. We were going to catch the Canucks/Flames Game #1 so we headed to Schanks where it was absolutely packed with Flames fans and my buddy had his Canucks jersey on. So we found some seats and got liquored and cheered the Canucks to a 5-3 victory and headed back to the Speakeasy and got even more liquored, threw more loonies at strippers, got more posters. Took a cab home, my friends said they had it covered ($35) so we get somewhere nowhere near my buddies house and they both run out of the cab so of course i followed. I had no money. Woke up in the morning, went to chinook mall and drove home. The end.

• Sponsors (?)

yeah that was such an awsome trip. I was also kind of just wondering if anyone on here are flames fans and were at schanks...but all I know is that the Big Easy and the Speakeasy are freaking great.