Roush Calling all Florida Saleens!

Looking for Saleen owners here in the Sunshine State. I went to the Sunstate Ford show in Orlando Sunday and was the only Saleen again. Is anyone here from Florida? I would like to meet some fellow Saleen enthusiasts to cruise with.

I am the Florida rep for the Saleen Club of America(SCOA), but am looking for any Saleen owners to enjoy the cars with. It doesn't matter if you belong to SCOA, another Saleen club, or none at all. Roush makes a good looking car, but I would prefer to see more Saleens. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Fla saleens

Bob, yes.....there are a couple of us on here from Florida. We have a 1995 S351, #111. Sometimes get to Orlando.......but usually with one of our older Mustangs. We sold 1998 #11 a couple of years ago...so we are down to one Saleen.

Dan in Naples

We are getting together on June 13, 2009 from 6:00-9:30pm at the Bob Evans located at 385 State Road 436 in Fern Park, Fl. 32730. It is the new meet spot for Mid-Florida Mustangs' 2nd Saturday meet. Preliminary lineup has it at 5 Saleens attending. Hope you can make it. Thanks.

Less than 7 days to go. The event is rain or shine. If it rains, we will still meet at Bob Evans then drive to a local eating establishment to enjoy some food and talk Saleens. Looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully seeing their cars. See you on 6/13.