Calling all track guys for suspension advice.

nuked1775

Sep 7, 2004
My original suspension setup is stock except for a set of Eibach, sportlines. After a weekend of auto x my suspension, especially the rear, is now trashed. The smallest bump now has the tires hitting the fenders in the rear. What suspension setups have others gone with for track use?
I was talking with a local performance shop, Brandt Racing, Lancaster CA. He says he get get me a set of coilovers front and rear, k-member, and control arms for about $1100 but this price almost sounds to good to be true.
Any suggestion?

• Sponsors (?)

For $1100 you will most likely be getting something like UPR or GMS. If I had to choose between the two for any kind of cornering I would actually go with GMS. If you are serious about racing go MM and don't look back.

I would get yourself a starter box from MM and call it a day. The kit comes with Bilstien HD's and H&R reds plus CC plates. it will cost you about the same as that K member/coilover stetup you mentioned. The parts you will be getting however will be proven products from quality companys.