calling experienced auto body painters!!

302fordracer

Mar 27, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Hey I have a cobra front bumper that I have been trying to paint for a little while now and I just can't seem to get it right...is there anyone out there that would be willing to help me out with this?? Body shop wants 300 bucks to paint it and install it and I think this is a bit much...anyone have any opinions or wanna offer a hand?

• Sponsors (?)

302fordracer said:
Hey I have a cobra front bumper that I have been trying to paint for a little while now and I just can't seem to get it right...is there anyone out there that would be willing to help me out with this?? Body shop wants 300 bucks to paint it and install it and I think this is a bit much...anyone have any opinions or wanna offer a hand?
Wow. Thats thats actually a good deal. I paid 350 for paint and install for a foxbody front bumper. :shrug:

302fordracer said:
brain like misha said thats not really to bad. if ya want then come by this wensday and you can see the work that the guy did on my stang. he will charge about $300.00 or so then we could put it on if ya want? give me a call before you come over.i should have the stang back about 10 A.M on wensday :banana: 241-8025 peace

john :p

not a bad deal. i was quoted 330 to have a cobra wing painted for my fox body. it is a small wing, that was WITH ME prepping it for them.

they put down 5 hours of labor just to spray it. thats bs, both my uncle and my dad paint but dont have any painting booths available now though.