Camaro SS or Stang GT or Challenger Rt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you mean about myself ever being banned lol
Geeeee I wonder who is the cry baby that will shed tears to their mother lol.
And I am not friends with you buddy,,,,,,I pick my friends and since where you live
I can tell you that we live in different worlds.Pittsburgh is a dirty area of the country just like living near a coal mine.
Yep write those complaints,knock yourself out
Really you brag that you are a member for 3 years?I guess you have no life then the internet.
What can a house cost is Pittsburgh,$30,000,$50,000?To me that is Low Class,well really gutter class

• Sponsors (?)

As for YellowGT
I think everyone is losing money with MA,V,AA,Rimm,X among many other stocks.(you want a cheap stock to make money on go with RODM,they have been a small company on wallstreet since the mid 70s that I can rememeber,Earning will be in a few days}
But after the new year there will be many great deals.
I have lost lots of money but gained it back on election day and sold everything and will buy in early 2009 when the market will be at its worst

What the hell do you mean you gained it back on election day? The DOW closed at 9625 thats only up a mere 300points for that day. It was down over 4300 points from our highs in 2007, almost 3700 points for the year and over 1200 points from the first of October. You didn't make sh** back in one measly 300point day. Hell on a 700 point day we only made back like $50,000 and thats after losing hundreds of thousands.

Sorry man but you really have no idea what you're talking about and you talking to someone that follows the stock market VERY closely.

Geee I bought PMI at $1.37 a share,,,a few thousand shares at $2.99 a share(that was throw away money,but made a small tad}
Visa I bought at $44 and somewhat cents and sold at $59.90.....
The day after election day the market sunk,I just knew it would.........
I can go on,,,but thats just a tad what I bought because I know the market will get worse.
Your telling me I am wrong?

Ha Ha Ha
Please I would not brag about being a senior member of anything yea smuck.
As for having a 5.87 interest rate for the last 10 plus years,geeeeee if you had any brains you could have refinanced at 5% or less a year or 2 ago smuck.
As being a member of anything in the internet world for 3 years makes your more of a smuck.
Be part of the real world and get out and meet real people unlesss you problems with that?
What you think that the people will be getting layed off at GM have skills other then making cars?I think they all will have problems getting jobs because they been making autos all their lifes.As for the people that lost their Jobs on wall street,most will find better jobs because they all do have skills other then manual back breaking jobs.
Its funny you say I should read my Comic books Ha Ha thats the best you can come up with?
As for you living in Pittsburgh,I would guess that there is not much work out there,Maybe we should import more Steel from China.
Yep I have no clue about being unemployed and I am sure everyone I know feel the same way.
Geeee I can put yeaaa down all night but wish not to waste my time while I am havinga fine bottle of wine.
Geee I wonder who started the personal attacks?

As for YellowGT
I think everyone is losing money with MA,V,AA,Rimm,X among many other stocks.(you want a cheap stock to make money on go with RODM,they have been a small company on wallstreet since the mid 70s that I can rememeber,Earning will be in a few days}
But after the new year there will be many great deals.
I have lost lots of money but gained it back on election day and sold everything and will buy in early 2009 when the market will be at its worst

Ha,Ha,Ha, you wouldn't know anything about the real world, even if it bit you in the ass Subwaytrain. As for being part of the real world, and meeting people everyday. I do exactly just that, 10 hours a day, 5 days a week in the health care industry. And if you have a problem with that, then you can just rot in hell for all I care.

As for putting me down is concerned, there isn't a damn thing you can either do or say that will ever accomplish that. And here's why, because only the people whom I work with as well as the people who know me. Only their opinions are what truly matter to me. Therefore I could personally care less as to what you think.

The bottom line, is I know how to treat people with respect, regardless of what their background or walk of life they happen to be in. Where you on the other hand, do nothing more than attempt to put people down with your offensive and adolescent remarks. Heck, it's no wonder why you don't have any friends in the real world. As a matter of fact, who in their right mind would even want to be, in the first place.

At any rate, from here on in. You can just have conversations with yourself all you want, because nobody around here wants anything to do with you anyhow.

In the meantime, I've already submitted several complaints with the moderators of this website, in which you'll be dealing with again, soon enough ;)

I don't know what you mean about myself ever being banned lol
Geeeee I wonder who is the cry baby that will shed tears to their mother lol.
And I am not friends with you buddy,,,,,,I pick my friends and since where you live
I can tell you that we live in different worlds.Pittsburgh is a dirty area of the country just like living near a coal mine.
Yep write those complaints,knock yourself out
Really you brag that you are a member for 3 years?I guess you have no life then the internet.
What can a house cost is Pittsburgh,$30,000,$50,000?To me that is Low Class,well really gutter class

I was talking to 04YellowGT, you dumb ****. Learn how to friggin read ! And you don't know squat about Pittsburgh, in fact I bet you've never visited Pittsburgh either. Because if you had, you obviously would've known that Pittsburgh has become one of the most cleanest and high-tech cities in the country !

Status
Not open for further replies.