Camaros on Stangnet??

flubyu

Jan 5, 2009
I know theres a post about this somewhere, but I find it ironic that they would advertise the new camaro on stangnet. Not only that, they advertise that it gets better fuel economy than the new Mustang GT, but the fine print will reveal that they are comparing the V6 comaro to the V8 Mustang. Totally different worlds there...good going chevy

• Sponsors (?)

could be wrong, but I think a lot of people who like stangs also like camaros. Ive owned a 67 and 95 camaro. 70 split bumper camaro is one of my favorite cars, silver w/ blue stripes and a big block:nice:

It's content based advertisement. Google Adsense shows ads based on content, such as automotive content in this case. I've seen Nissan and Toyota ads, too. If this was a sportbike site, we'd probably receive Harley Davidson content, or metric bike ads if it was a Harley site. It's just how Adsense works.

I just threw up a little in my mouth. That is one of the worst looking cars of all time. It's right up there with the Mustang 2.

Kurt

Dont get me wrong I don't think its the most amazing looking car, but certainly better looking then the Mustang 2.

I think this is pretty cool.

1970camaro.jpg

But as always, to each his own.

It's content based advertisement. Google Adsense shows ads based on content, such as automotive content in this case. I've seen Nissan and Toyota ads, too. If this was a sportbike site, we'd probably receive Harley Davidson content, or metric bike ads if it was a Harley site. It's just how Adsense works.

Thats what I figured it was, its not like the people who run the site pick the adds that show up

I know theres a post about this somewhere, but I find it ironic that they would advertise the new camaro on stangnet. Not only that, they advertise that it gets better fuel economy than the new Mustang GT, but the fine print will reveal that they are comparing the V6 comaro to the V8 Mustang. Totally different worlds there...good going chevy

Yea i laughed when i saw there little "*compared to the 370 and mustang v6" but hey....thats the name of the game. How would any company advertise if u put the raw numbers on the table? :rlaugh: