Came across an 03 Cobra today...

Hey stop hating on my setup! lol! Exhaust will come next spring. I haven't done it yet because I can't figure out which setup I want. It needs to be emissions legal (no O/R) and sound aggressive as hell. Bassani is so money though!

Packs and catted prochamber H? :shrug:

And 2k1, it was a sonic blue. Looked JUST like yours. H&R SS with FR500's with DD in the rear. It was sex. Deff had O/R x as it smelled like gas from behind. Bleh!

Hotmustang, please finish ur TT setup already! I figure when I get my H and catback in the spring I'll see about +15-20rwhp :shrug:

YES!!!!!!!!

That should be tasteful and loud. :nice:

But hey, my drivers side header is getting Tigged up right now :banana: . The passenger side one is being fabricated by my dad... and I help when im not at work (I stay out of fabrication on the headers...I dont even trust myself on them lol) . Should take another 4 or so hours of work before that one is ready. Then its just a matter of bolting everything up. :D

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds good :nice:

Im driving my dads 00 V6 5spd when its nice out. But the (my) rear 285/45/17 tires are ALMOST bald, and after pulling a 300* spin and winding up in oncoming traffic on my way to work a few weeks ago (RAIN and high winds @ 60MPH...wind cought the front and the backend stepped out. I couldnt save it) I decided to start taking my moms 00 Mazda millenia in on rainy days lol. Like today for instance haha. First day I had to take it...and I can definatly tell the difference in quality. 30+K car > 20-25K cars for sure.

I have a catted h from MRT and the Borla Stingers, and it's pretty damn ridiculous. It's mostly tame until you slam it, then it screams without the rasp. It crackles a little, some people go for that, others don't. I'm personally not a fan of the crackle, but it's hard to avoid it with that much air leaving.

Most people say they can hardly hear the supercharger from the stands at the track. Unless your window is rolled down and I get on it next to you, you prolly wouldnt hear the s/c at all, if that give any indication of loudness.