camming a 2v. school me please

• Sponsors (?)

so i have a 99 mustang gt too, i am looking at the stage 1 too and i was wondering will it effect if i put a kenne bell on or will it work the same as long as its all tuned??
It will work without problems, but not with great gains. Buy a stage 1 or 2 blower cam and put it in your NA car - you'll see some moderate to healthy gains - then when you put in the KB you'll really have cams tailored to making boost power:nice:

so with a stage 1 blower cam i can use that on my N/A motor till i buy a KB? wont run ****ty with a blower cam and no blower?? like if i had the blower cam in for a year before KB would it still be ok?

so with a stage 1 blower cam i can use that on my N/A motor till i buy a KB? wont run ****ty with a blower cam and no blower?? like if i had the blower cam in for a year before KB would it still be ok?
Yup. Would make power over your stock PI cams in a NA app. Blower cams are similar to NA cams in that they have more duration than stock, and more lift - but close to the same LSA where a NA cam usually has a tighter one. Thing is, i don't know if there is a stage 1 blower cam, usually only two or 3 (sometimes a 2.5 as well).

CMS stage 1 NA cams:
540/550 lift, 224/226 .050" duration, 110 LSA
CMS stage 2 Blower Cams:
.530/.570 lift, 220/230 .050" duration, 112 LSA +4* \

So don't be fooled by "stages" they don't tell you much. That blower cam is completely street-able for a daily driver.

Blower cams in an N/A car will be fine.

Buddy of mine ran them on his N/A 4.6 and made 305rwhp and a little more than that in tourqe.

When he put the nitrous on it those cam's loved it aswell.

Blower cams in an N/A car will be fine.

Buddy of mine ran them on his N/A 4.6 and made 305rwhp and a little more than that in tourqe.

When he put the nitrous on it those cam's loved it aswell.

off topic but how do you like you UPR x pipe as far and fitment and sealing well? any complaints? are the o2 bungs usuable w/o extensions. that seems to be one the cheapest x pipes i can find, just wondering if its worth the money

thanks