Camshafts For 1994 1995 Mustang Gt 302 Sn95

tyboudreau

Feb 23, 2017
ive been looking around trying to find a decent cam with i good sound but not too aggressive and also gives me good performance. i have the 94 gt and was seeing a lot of people getting the E303 cam vs something from trick flow or comp cams. first id like to know why, secondly id like to know if its because its cheaper am i better off getting a comp cams XE270HR stage 3 cam or a trick flow cam. im going to be using sve aluminum cylinder heads 170cc intake runner, 64cc exhaust runner, 60cc combustion chamber, & 2.02"/1.60" valves. with 1.6 Ratio Mustang Roller Rocker Arms. i havent heard anything bad about these heads either but if theres a better combo of heads with cam let me know

• Sponsors (?)

I second a custom cam if you want to maximize your mods and Ed Curtis would definitely be the man to talk to. For an off the shelf cam with the parts you are planning to use I would look at the Trick Flow stage 1. It's very similar to the Lunati 51014 I am running at a cheaper price and with aluminum heads, cam, intake I made 308hp with it on a dyno and a ancient autologic chip with a mail order tune. You will be limited on the lift you run with 2.02 valves if you are still running a stock piston.