Can anyone get me a copy of original window sticker?

mBot

Jul 5, 2010
There's a couple links out there on Google for a Ford site you used to be able to get a copy of the original window sticker for your Ford vehicle.......but the link doesnt work anymore.

I just bought a used 09 Mustang and wondered if anyone had access to the Ford system to get me a copy of the Window sticker for my car (complete with prices, etc). VIN is 1ZVHT85H995101901

THANK YOU! Ben

• Sponsors (?)

The website was:

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

with the full VIN inserted after the equal sign. I just tried it with your VIN and got the following message:

Required parameter 'hash' was not provided. This parameter is required and is used to prevent unauthorized scraping of large amounts of data in violation of the terms of use of this website and its services. Please contact Ford directly if you feel you need bulk access to this type of data.

This is something fairly new as I used the site not that long ago. I guess Ford wanted to avoid people from data mining the site. They're pretty protective of their "take rate" data.

I don't know if any of the tech savvy members know what a 'hash' parameter is.

In the end, if you can't get the window sticker, the other option is to contact Ford's Customer Relations Center. If you provide them with your VIN they will send you a letter with how your car was configured.

I just got my 07 and got the sticker here
copy this-->Untitled Page just type in your vin number after the vin=.there were a couple other sites i found around here but they did not work.This one did.
Tried that, and it didn't work. I clicked on the link...no good. Copied the link into the web adress box, entered my vin and nothing...

What am I doing wrong?

Here is my vin # if someone can help me out...

1ZVFT82H965166996

Damn, now I'm pissed. I just checked the vin# under the windshield, AND the doorsill, in a lighted garage and a maglite, and the # is correct. Aaaagggh!

Oh well...

My dealer was able to do it. Strange yours can't.
Mine said stickers get lost from time to time and replacing them is not that unusual.
My replacement looked just like the original, on same paper, same size, etc.

Yeah, and it's not the dealer closest to my house, it's the one I bought the car from right off the showroom floor. Literally.

It had a whopping 8 miles on the odometer...*sigh*

This is all that I can pull, it just shows what equipment options, not price, pay no attention to the
Delray Motors, that's the dealership that I work for.

Attachments

• webpdf.minacsusa.com - ...86733348167webpdf2_260879.pdf
    37.5 KB · Views: 497