Can I get a WOOHOO! Marvin?

Lsredy2kstang

Look, I'm special, dammit
Nov 29, 1999
Woodstcock, Georgia
Hey guys, just thought that I would give you guys some updated Nitrous install pictures!

Yes, it has been slow but with two small children and me being anal about wiring and so on, it has taken a couple of weeks.

It will be done on Tuesday when I get some lines for the Nitrous to the jet and the shrader valve to the fuel solenoid!

When that is all said and done, can i get a WOOHOO! from ya Marvin!

Here are the pictures!

Travis

P.s, the track day is next saturday so we will see what we have gained then!

Attachments

• DSC01017a.JPG
    DSC01017a.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC01005a.JPG
    DSC01005a.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Sponsors (?)

i know i'm not marvin but... W00H00!!!!!! man this whole deal has inspired me and now having dreams everynight about getting a nitrous system any one wanna help out send a donation of any amount to me at paypal [email protected]... please i'm poor...

LsRedy2Kstang,

You get the WOOHOO only after you get to spray. You need to race Ganador01!!! I orgot about my promise to WOOHOO you! Funny how all that family crap intereferes with the Mustang obsession, huh?

97v6Silver,

How's your repair going?

Let me tell ya something, I have broken the last fitting to put on the car now twice. This last time oh lets see about 10 minutes ago.

I am so through with brass fittings it is not even funny.

I am going to try to find either a steel or aluminum to put on there. I mean I only had two wires to hook up to the FPSS and be done with it.

I cannot believe this luck that I am having!

I will hopefully be done if I get the fitting tomorrow at work!

I will let yall now and yes, as soon as you come to Georgia we can race!

Travis