Can i get some advice

Ok, Ive been a member for awhile now but i don't post much because of my random access to the internet. I recently came into some money and I'm decided to spend a little bit on the stang. My plan is a 9psi KB, T56 trans, maximum motorsports suspension package, roush stage 3 front, 3.73 gears, corbeau seats. I already have exhaust. Any advice if i should get this or something else.

• Sponsors (?)

You building it to race on the strip, or just to have a hella fast street car? The only reason I ask, if you're building a strip car, make sure you go with a strip suspension set-up from MM rather than one of their other boxes. Sounds like you came into some good money! Oh...might want to build up the axles a little too!

UH-60A Blackhawks FTW!

come on dude...

P&P 4v. cams, forged, LT's. 350+rw and 8000+ rpm's

be a street hero, not a copycat. blow it later N20 if you need more. seriously. build the motor then the adder.

if i ever have enough N/A, i can blow it, why you say? because i already have the motor i need. 4.6 2v is cool. especially the guys that run 92+ mph in the 1/8th.

but whippled terminators are pushing 100+.

but who wants a blower? forged and N2o 4v has only your block as a limiter... and bragging rights as N/A.(with N2o off)

billfisher said:
come on dude...

P&P 4v. cams, forged, LT's. 350+rw and 8000+ rpm's

be a street hero, not a copycat. blow it later N20 if you need more. seriously. build the motor then the adder.

if i ever have enough N/A, i can blow it, why you say? because i already have the motor i need. 4.6 2v is cool. especially the guys that run 92+ mph in the 1/8th.

but whippled terminators are pushing 100+.

but who wants a blower? forged and N2o 4v has only your block as a limiter... and bragging rights as N/A.(with N2o off)

Thats kinda why I went the route I did. Now I have the option for a blower or Nitrous. Still a 2v.. just built