Can I play too?

Just picked up a Grabber Blue Premium GT today. Saw A Grabber Blue on a hauler 3 weeks ago and have been trying to talk myself out of buying one, I failed! I have not been on here in so long, I forgot my name.

368368379.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I hate you.

Nice car. I saw one the other day and I said to the salesman, "That's different." His reply was, "A little bit too female for me." Good job on offending a potential customer. :notnice:

Then he goes off and basically calls my wife's Audi A3 a piece of crap. :nono: Yeah, I might give him my business when I order my new Stang. :rolleyes:

Love the Grabber Blue. I'll take mine with a black stripe. :nice:

Here are some more pics that I put up in a photobucket acc that I just started. Pictures by MrMoFo - Photobucket

Two Mustangs ago was a 96 GTS that I had. It was pretty rare, wind up windows, no cruise, no spoiler, dark green metalic, tweed interior... I sold it to put a down payment on a BMW for the ex-wife, she busted out on me soon after getting the Beamer. I did get to drive it twice, so wtf? I had a few Mustangs over the years, my first being a 72 Mach1, my last being an 05
GT, I must say, this is the most exited that I have been over a Mustang since the 72. I synced my phone up today and called some of my homies while driving down the road, 29years ago, when I had my first Stang, racing my buddies 69 Camaro, I would have never thunk!