Can my 96 beat a 05??

This is quite funny I came across this thread as we were at the track last week and looked back on my video taped footage to verify.

There was a 97 GT (unknown mods if any) running consistant 15.0s and several stock 07 GTs running 13.90s- 13.50s from memory.

Gears will not help you in this fight man, you need to go FI or extensive engine modifications to achieve what you want to do.

• Sponsors (?)

i guess for now im going to go balls out and drop in a 150 shot, chang my gears and intake, cams and see what happens, good thing the guy i want to race sucks at driving and did a 15.4 at the track in a 05 lol this is a time when i wish i was out of collage and had a good job so i can have a 640RWHP cobra on a ported eston like my brother lol

i guess for now im going to go balls out and drop in a 150 shot, chang my gears and intake, cams and see what happens, good thing the guy i want to race sucks at driving and did a 15.4 at the track in a 05 lol this is a time when i wish i was out of collage and had a good job so i can have a 640RWHP cobra on a ported eston like my brother lol

Your reply is hard to read.

150 shot and gears will make it hard to win the race without the proper wheels/tires/susp. You will be spinning all the way down the track.