Can some one tell me about the oillines/ fittings on my vortech???<<confused

Ok step one, take off oil filter attach line to sender, reattach sender, run hose to the fitting on the top of the blower.. etc etc. I think i got that one right. Sorry if i sound dumb but i must be missing something here. Then step 15,(discharge duct) it says t use 3/8 hose mender fitted to the stock pcv hose and route the barb fitting on the inlet duct. There is no fitting on the inlet duct, unless im mixing my parts together. Is this just to vent it? cause i have a fitler on there now. Again sorry if this sounds stupid but im missing something cause this makes no sense to me, maybe its cause i just woke up but whatever.

signed,
confused

• Sponsors (?)

Hey how am i supposed to attach the line that goes from my oil pan to the blower? I think i may be able to barely fit the hose in there inbetween the blower and the a/c hose but how am i going to get a hose clamp on there? Does anyone have pics of where they tapped there oil pan?

Mine is tapped on the pass side in the front part. That line is your drain line from your blower back to the oil pan. Install your blower on the bracket with the hose already attached and let it just hang against the back of the bracket.

this is the one that taps into my oil pan right?

attachment.php