Can someone Chop Frankies ride for me please? (Anyone besides Strype)

• Sponsors (?)

yeah but there 20" and they complete make the car look like ass....some ponys or cobra R's if he has to have chrome would do wonders for the thing.

Wow way to be a D I C K... your one to talk tho little boy now aren't you? His car doesn't look that bad, give the kid credit, he made a bad ass mustang that he likes, which he restored. If you have such negative comments about a forum members car keep it to yourself MMMKKKKAYY?? :notnice:

Wow way to be a D I C K... your one to talk tho little boy now aren't you? His car doesn't look that bad, give the kid credit, he made a bad ass mustang that he likes, which he restored. If you have such negative comments about a forum members car keep it to yourself MMMKKKKAYY?? :notnice:

yup that my opinion...love the car...all but the wheels...they kill the look imo... 20" are for a truck..not a stang....nothing bigger then 18" should go on a fox period.

right well my buddy has an 06 GT and he has 20's and they look amazing. Just because you dont think 20's should be put on a stang, does not make the car look like "ass"

if you want to go that route, a plastic window on a vert makes the car look like ass :rolleyes:

Here's what I have so far I'll finish it tomorrow...

franky1.jpg

I just noticed the "four eyed" front end!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :hail2:

right well my buddy has an 06 GT and he has 20's and they look amazing. Just because you dont think 20's should be put on a stang, does not make the car look like "ass"

if you want to go that route, a plastic window on a vert makes the car look like ass :rolleyes:

ok and the plastic window thats a no harm no foul thats your opion see that easy....if i could of got glass i would of but this came with the car for free so ill take it.

on a fox. no.. 20" on a 05 up sure...94-04 18" fox..should only have 18" if there bullets..and 17" for anything else..damn its imo

i think ponys would look killer on his stang

l_77721f763c9ea7261571fcb19e414665.jpg

ok and the plastic window thats a no harm no foul thats your opion see that easy....if i could of got glass i would of but this came with the car for free so ill take it.

on a fox. no.. 20" on a 05 up sure...94-04 18" fox..should only have 18" if there bullets..and 17" for anything else..damn its imo

i think ponys would look killer on his stang

l_77721f763c9ea7261571fcb19e414665.jpg

Ummm, no, those Ponies don't go well with that car.