Can someone explain to me a Lightning MAF on a fox body?

N8Miller

I need NOS....make it 2 of the big ones
Founding Member
Jul 26, 2000
Kingston, PA, USA
ok, i see that a few people are running them. I would like to know what it takes to make one work on a car. My 80mm pro-m died on me, so thats not good and i need a new meter. i have seen these meters for like $100 (used)- $160 (new).
i MIGHT be getting a PMS also, will i need it for sure if i get a lightning maf?

• Sponsors (?)

Nate- with out a wideband I wouldn't put that on. First off, you gotta rig up a harness since its not the same maf harness and second its gonna take serious tuning to ever aspect of the load to make it work. Just look for another used pro m 80mm or have your fixed if those guys from pro m open up another shop.

I'm working on that very issue now N8. Get with me on AIM and I'll tell ya where I'm at with it. There are still some issues I'm working out with the whole deal.

By the way... A few of the employees from Pro-M are attempting to pick up where Pro-M left off. The following is a post from one of the founders of the new company. You might want to give them a call and see if they can hook you up with a replacement before attempting to do the LMAF.

We are recaling as of today. Here's what you've been waiting for:

Professional Mass Air Systems L.L.C.

3616 Sheffer St.
Lansing, MI 48906

517-327-3900
517-327-3930 fax

You guys know the drill for recals:
Year
Inj. size
n/a or S/c
B/T or D/T

$100 plus shipping, about a week turnaround....