Can someone tell me where I can find/buy one of these trannys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkie

Jan 27, 2002
Under the arch
I don't exactly know what it is but I'll describe it to you. I just watched 2F2F and I noticed when they were in the racing part of the movie there would be two guys racing their cars. And one would be ahead and then the other guy came inching up and the guy that was ahead saw this. :schock: So he reved his car and I saw him down shift and he started pulling away again. I'm guessing this is a street/highway racing tranny. Does it allow you a "special" gear to down shift into if someone is catching you? I just thought this was neat and I've never seen someone downshift in the middle of the race. It wuz mad tyte yo! !11!!1 :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

Yo holm boy I got one dat I overnighted from Jah Pahn. sooper seckret race tranny with 8 gears.. and u's can selekt witch evar u want. its 4 sale if ur inturested

njfiya said:
I believe what your profile says just like I believe that this thread started out as a joke. :bs:
11 posts and you are already jumping on mooks? i don't get it? do you get off arguing with people or something? or are you one of those guys who acts all hardcore and big on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.