Can you tell the difference.....

• Sponsors (?)

TrueBlue03 said:
Damn, so you're saying all I ever had to do was start rippin' on everyone and anyone and i'd FINALLY get a CT out of it?

:D
Yea, all i did was ask to be a Super Stallion and ended up a horse with no balls :(

BTW, Warrior, English is my second language as well. What was your first?

d98gt said:
damn, I totally skipped over that post I guess. My bad :nice:

My car could use something like that, but I think I need to get it buffed first :shrug:
If you ever do this I suggest to wash ,dry,make it really spot lest even wax whit regular wax before you apply this product.
I learn that hard way,even if you have water spot is going to stay under need the polish cod.
So bottom line is make your car weary clean before do this.

HoustonGT said:
Yea, all i did was ask to be a Super Stallion and ended up a horse with no balls :(

BTW, Warrior, English is my second language as well. What was your first?
Macedonian.
Small country in Europe right next to Greace.
By the way I move to the states about 7 years a go.
what is yours?

Warrior 102 said:
Macedonian.
what is yours?
Here we go, lol
I'm Armenian, but was born in Baku, Azerbaijan and then lived in Southern Russia in Krasnodar. Moved here in 1993 when i was 7 years old. So i speak Russian and English :nice:

Looks great man! And I think your doing a great job on spelling for never taking a class....spelling just how the words sound, and your doing great.

Noone else tried to help, so here we go.

TEAL=TELL
DIFERENTS= DIFFERENCE

Now you know :) .
English if freegin hard to spell....and I was born here :nonono: . I think when I graduated high school, my spelling was at a 6th or 8th grade level LOL. Before that it was hovering around a 5th or 6th grade level :rlaugh: .

hotmustang331 said:
Looks great man! And I think your doing a great job on spelling for never taking a class....spelling just how the words sound, and your doing great.

Noone else tried to help, so here we go.

TEAL=TELL
DIFERENTS= DIFFERENCE

Now you know :) .
English if freegin hard to spell....and I was born here :nonono: . I think when I graduated high school, my spelling was at a 6th or 8th grade level LOL. Before that it was hovering around a 5th or 6th grade level :rlaugh: .
I guess you're just really stupid :shrug:

:D

:rlaugh: It was just spelling, thank God LOL.
Everything else was @ my level, on up to college levels. :shrug:

Im not sure WTH I couldnt get that freegin spelling down...I think alot had to do with the darn time limits for the SAT (or was it CAT?) test. Its been a few years since the school days.

Warrior 102 said:
Macedonian.
what is yours?
You got your information wrong. There's no such place as Macedonia that's located anywhere outside of Greece. The REAL Macedonia is located "INSIDE" of Greece in northern Greece. The Macedonia that you are referring to which is right next to Greece was another country (either former Yugosolavia or Albania) and it is NOT recognized by Greece as being a second Macedonia. There's only one Macedonia and that is the one which has always been located inside Greece and which has been part of Greece for the last 2,000 to 3,000 years.

The Macedonia which you are talking about that's located next to Greece and outside the Greek border is not the real Macedonia. There can NOT be 2 Macedonias. There is only one and it is located inside Greece. Your Macedonia where you are from was created after the fall of Communism in the Balkans. It is not the real Macedonia, but an imitation of the real Macedonia which is currently located in Greece.