Can you tell the difference.....

• Sponsors (?)

ok I tealed the differences, what do I win?
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00164 (Small).JPG
    DSC00164 (Small).JPG
    70 KB · Views: 136
RED2001GT said:
You got your information wrong. There's no such place as Macedonia that's located anywhere outside of Greece. The REAL Macedonia is located "INSIDE" of Greece in northern Greece. The Macedonia that you are referring to which is right next to Greece was another country (either former Yugosolavia or Albania) and it is NOT recognized by Greece as being a second Macedonia. There's only one Macedonia and that is the one which has always been located inside Greece and which has been part of Greece for the last 2,000 to 3,000 years.

The Macedonia which you are talking about that's located next to Greece and outside the Greek border is not the real Macedonia. There can NOT be 2 Macedonias. There is only one and it is located inside Greece. Your Macedonia where you are from was created after the fall of Communism in the Balkans. It is not the real Macedonia, but an imitation of the real Macedonia which is currently located in Greece.
Your point being???? You're rippin on the guy for no reason. Care to tell me about the origins of my home land oh great one? I know nothing

Wait a minute...

Warrior called it "Macedonian" And your calling it "Macedonia" . Thats Different. One letter makes it just as different as "America" and "china". So whats the deal? Does his country end with an N or not? If so, you dont have a case.

If not, then who cares if there are two of them? :shrug:

hotmustang331 said:
Wait a minute...

Warrior called it "Macedonian" And your calling it "Macedonia" . Thats Different. One letter makes it just as different as "America" and "china". So whats the deal? Does his country end with an N or not? If so, you dont have a case.

If not, then who cares if there are two of them? :shrug:
Yup, just like people say they are Persian yet the Persian Empire no longer exists today and is mainly taken up by the present day country of Iran.
Good point Cody :nice:

RED2001GT said:
You got your information wrong. There's no such place as Macedonia that's located anywhere outside of Greece.
Like I said I AM FROM MACEDONIA used to be part of Yugoslavia and become independent just after the war that started in 1990 when Yugoslavia split a part.

here is the map it is the same old MACEDONIA that bean siting there for I looooooooooooooooooooong time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/europe/macedonia_rel92.jpg

RED2001GT said:
You got your information wrong. There's no such place as Macedonia that's located anywhere outside of Greece. The REAL Macedonia is located "INSIDE" of Greece in northern Greece. The Macedonia that you are referring to which is right next to Greece was another country (either former Yugosolavia or Albania) and it is NOT recognized by Greece as being a second Macedonia. There's only one Macedonia and that is the one which has always been located inside Greece and which has been part of Greece for the last 2,000 to 3,000 years.

The Macedonia which you are talking about that's located next to Greece and outside the Greek border is not the real Macedonia. There can NOT be 2 Macedonias. There is only one and it is located inside Greece. Your Macedonia where you are from was created after the fall of Communism in the Balkans. It is not the real Macedonia, but an imitation of the real Macedonia which is currently located in Greece.
:nonono:

Back off dude. What is your problem?

This thread is pretty funny actually. Not knowing how to spell because ESL is a much better excuse than because your momma and your aunty are the same person.

And its a little strange to me that someone would question the knowledge about someone's home country, probably based on what they read on www.encyclopedia.com.

Oh, nice looking ride!

Why can't everyone just be "gifted" like me:shrug:

stangGT97 said:
I was wondering the same thing. Warrior, I'm sorry to tell you bud but you don't know where you're from. :rlaugh:
No dude my be you got that wrong,I guess I am just soft person:nonono: I don't want to attack no one and being rude, ............................
But that fellow need to back of a little.....

Warrior 102 said:
Like I said I AM FROM MACEDONIA used to be part of Yugoslavia and become independent just after the war that started in 1990 when Yugoslavia split a part.

here is the map it is the same old MACEDONIA that bean siting there for I looooooooooooooooooooong time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/europe/macedonia_rel92.jpg

What you listed above in your post as Macedonia in the map is really a map of former Yugosolavia. My point is that there is no such place called Macedonia that's currently in former Yugosolavia. Macedonia is really in Greece and NOT in former Yugosolavia. Ask any Greek and any non-Yugosolavian European from Greece or from any other European country about this and they will tell you the same exact thing. The only reason why they named part of former Yugosolavia Macedonia is to give a hard time to Greece. The Greeks and the European community do NOT recognize Macedonia as being in former Yugosolavia. If you look into the history of Greece, Macedonia has "always" been located "inside" Greece, not in former Yugosolavia.

COramprat said:
:nonono:

Back off dude. What is your problem?
I don't have a problem. I just wanted to clarify things because the other forum member in here believes that Macedonia is inside former Yugosolavia when it's not. There is ONLY ONE Macedonia and it's located "inside" Greece and NOT in former Yugosolavia.

RED2001GT said:
I don't have a problem. I just wanted to clarify things because the other forum member in here believes that Macedonia is inside former Yugosolavia when it's not. There is ONLY ONE Macedonia and it's located "inside" Greece and NOT in former Yugosolavia.
Like it really matters or that anyone cares. If the guy wants to say he is from the south side of BFE why would it matter?