Canada East Members rides

• Sponsors (?)

Originally posted by Stangfreak95
Did u wash that nice car before you put the cover on ??

Hope u did:scratch:

I drove 3300.00 km From Florida to Lac St Jean and first thing I did was: call my buddy to borrow his garage for the night( defrost the car, pressure wash it "engine and outside" air spray everything , let it sits overnight and pick her up the day after to bring her home) I was freaking out... This car has never seen cold weather and never seen that ugly chit we have here"slush and calcium" and never will... :rolleyes: I rather sell the car than driving it in this chit... :(

I'm glad u washed it. I was pretty sure you were gonna do it with everything you've put in the car.

I cant beleive some people drive their stangs in the winter.:nonono: 4 bangers or 3.8L doesnt realy matter, but V8 ... come on !!

Is it that hard on the wallet to get a chitty winter beater for 300$ or so??

not much to look at but It's getting better

Heres a pick of my car, 1990 2.3L.

Not much to look at but I'm 23 going to school and doing what I can afford. As soon as the 25yr insurance drop happens, assuming I'm still happy with the car a 5L is going in. For now, getting the suspension ,body and brakes ready for the swap. Working my way towards a autocross suspension.

4 banger is probably anti-climatic, whatever. At least it's not an import.

jeffh90lx2.jpg

Traded GT

The GT was nice, but I had new rubber installed and while it was in the air, I noticed that there were no floors in the car. Plus the 5.0 had almost 300,000 KM's on it. It was in major need of an overhaul. I drive quite a bit daily (over 100KM's) and can't be without a car, so doing the work myself was not an option. Plus the gas mileage was terrible! With the price of gas these days, I'm glad I traded down to a 6!

thanks Stangfreak95

im hoping i can get it to look as good as most of the cars around the forum

this summer im going to spend all my money on mechanical stuff, and maybe a few small mods (pullies etc). before that i have to patch up the trunk so its all solid and the car will pass safety.

next winter comes body work and paint

Here's my 87' LX.....Ford Windstar Medium Steel Blue!!!

She's got Silver Pony's now though.

Hard to see, but what do you think of my buddies Calypso Green 82' beside me. You could eat off of it, the car is so clean!