canadian gauges??

• Sponsors (?)

mine goes to 180....and says eh after every 10 Km's...

But I do have a question. On my car the 100 Km/H has a dot on both sides of it....what is this. the MPH ones are probly on the lower side and the higher side of 60 MP/h

i only wondered if there was a way to convert it. Like take the odometer gear out of a Miles one and put it in a Km one. by the way, none of this is intended for odometer fraud, cause im never selling the car.

lol who cares if people think it has 340000 miles on it. heck something to brag about when you beat people in a drag race. see how well these ford engines hold up. 340000 miles and it still can lay a lickin on everything.

thx. oh by the way my car has seen the poor needle go past my 180km's on my gauge. according to my rpm my rear gear and the hieght of my tires i was around the 157mph mark. man was the front end ever light. so i guess in KM's it would have buried the 240 mark aswell. anyone make a 300KM/hr gauge for these cars?

i doubt i will ever do that again in my life. aproaching 5000 rpm in fith gear is nuts. mind you this is a factory tach i have and i know they could be off a couple hundred rpm so it is quite likely i was only doing 148mph. either way coming off the gas was scarey and not something i ever plan to do again.