Canadians, 2010 mustang options

def67

Nov 23, 2009
So I ORdered my new mustang and was wondering if theres any other Northerners on this board. I'm from Southern Alberta What about you?

Also It seems to me that Amaricans have much more option choices. GT premium? I think that the GT premium I keep hearing about is exactly what I ordered but its not called that its just a GT:nice:. As far as I can tell us Canadians have one choice, fully loaded GT or if you wanted to option it down get a V6:canada:.

Well I did at least want hte leather interior, and I'm not complaining cause the wife had no choice but to let me get a fully loaded one:D. Well besides track pack and nav, and security packages, But anyhow when you build one on ford.ca it automatically adds a quick order package that cant be deleted.

just wondering, and really going crazy waiting. Its only been, well not quit 2 weeks. 1 week and 6 days. Am I nut bar or what.:eek:

• Sponsors (?)

i think a premium would be everything. we got our gt fully fully loaded. nav, gt track pack, glass roof, hid lites, 19in machined alum wheels. you are absolutely going to love yours! awesome to drive and you get a ton of looks. thing sounds awesome. can't wait for summer to get it out again.