Can't Choose... Performance Or Premium?

Ez_Alex

Dec 16, 2016
I know that I am going to be buying a new 2017 Mustang GT but I just can't make up my mind. Either Performance or Premium, and no I can't afford the Premium Performance...

I honestly don't care about the leather seats I just want this car to last forever. Also I don't really care about the big tough screen, I just want to be able to see my back bumper and that I'm not hitting a curb when reversing.

For the guys/ladies that bought the Performance Package, is it worth getting?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I specifically got a base GT with performance pack. It has cloth seats and they are nice. The base cars are already so much nicer than cars were 10 years ago it's crazy, so it doesn't hurt my feelings one bit not having a premium... and with the performance pack you get sync anyway, so... I love mine.

I did the opposite, I wanted the leather Recaro seats and the touch screen. I had to have a Premium GT for these reasons alone. I am a bad example though, my car is 2 and a half years old and only has 3300 miles...

I wish I could have gone premium but it wasn't in my budget either. At least for this car. I knew this would be primarily a track car and an occasional weekend cruiser. I have a loaded 2016 F150 and love the creature comforts its my daily. If you are going to be daily driving it I would go premium. It will have a slightly softer ride as the chassis is a hair less rigid and the springs are a tad less sporty. The tires may even have more sidewall which would make for a silky smooth ride too! My vote is PEDRO! I mean PREMIUM (if its a daily).

On another note, I did find a guy with a premium car who was upgrading his steering wheel to a gt 350 model.. he sold me his stock leather wheel for 100 bucks...:D

Reactions: 1 user
I have a premium. I Love it. The big screen controls almost everything. The sync, backup camera, dual climate, apps, bluetooth, nav ( which is never used ). The heated AND cooled seats. The modes to change driving styles. The upgraded speaker/ shaker system is nice too. It was worth the extra $$ to me

So I said screw it and got the 2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance in Grabber Blue w/ black roof.... Payments aren't too bad. Love the car so much. Window tint going in Monday and then saving for Corsa Extreme Cat Back w/ black tips. SO EXCITED....

Reactions: 1 user